According to internetlivestats.com, the Internet recently passed 250 million active websites. Some company, somewhere, resells or hosts these websites. It could be you. Plus, only 54% of small businesses have a website right now. The other 46% of small businesses are also your target market.
Yes. Our Gold and Platinum Reseller programs come with a one-page website similar to our launch page and you can just add your payment button. When a customer purchases from your website, you simply redirect them to our fulfillment site and we do the rest.
Yes. Platinum Resellers can choose the fully turnkey setup at no extra cost. You provide us with your desired domain name and your desired brand and product name. Let us know the price you want to resell for, between $27 and $117, and we'll do the rest. We will setup your one-page site, host the site and setup the payment as a 100% affiliate of Lifetime.Hosting. Finally, we will setup the upsell funnel with a revenue share of 50/50 and build the automatic account creation for your customers.
No. You must sell the hosting packages. Since we are providing end-user support, we require that you collect revenue from the account holder. This prevents fraud signups, spamming signups and account abuse which results in a more secure and stable service for everyone.
Yes, but the product you are selling must be priced at $27 or more. Many of our resellers use this as a way to increase your products value for your customers.
The hosting can be added to paid membership sites that charge at least $17 per month. You cannot add the hosting to free membership sites.
Yes and No. We have Minimum Advertised Pricing. That is to say, you cannot advertise (offline, online or in email) pricing less than $27 one-time. You can offer coupons to bring your price below the MAP, so in effect you can sell the product for any price you like.
We have had success selling for $47. We will not provide end-user support for any packages sold for less than $27 one-time, $2 monthly recurring or $17 annual recurring. You will need to support these hosting customers on your own.
Sorry no. Our reseller hosting packages do not offer WHM access. You will send your customers to our fulfillment site and they can create their accounts on the spot.
Sorry no. Due to the overwhelming response to this reseller package, we need to ensure our hosting support staff is fully in-place and available to guarantee that your customers receive the best possible support. You will be able to resell these package starting November 1st.